Artisan Sourdough Made Simple
A Beginner’s Guide to Delicious Handcrafted Bread with Minimal Kneading
Published by Page Street Publishing Co. October 24th 2017
- Barnes & Noble
- The Book Depository (FREE shipping worldwide)
Extraordinary Homemade Sourdough The Easy Way!
“Many bakers speak of their sourdough starter as if it has a magical life of its own, so it can be intimidating to those new to the sourdough world; fortunately with Artisan Sourdough Made Simple, Emilie Raffa removes the fear and proves that baking with sourdough is easy, and can fit into even a working parent’s schedule! Any new baker is inevitably hit with question after question. Emilie has the answers. As a professionally trained chef and avid home baker, she uses her experience to guide readers through the science and art of sourdough. With step-by-step master recipe guides, readers learn how to create and care for their own starters, plus they get more than 65 unique recipes to bake a variety of breads that suit their every need.”
- Learn how to create and care for your sourdough starter with FAQ’s & troubleshooting tips
- Measurements listed in both grams and cups
- All doughs are essentially no-knead
- 65 recipes with 65 photos
- Step-by-step photos for shaping and scoring techniques
- Additional chapters include: Sweet and Savory Artisan Loaves; Pan Loaves and Sandwich Bread; Whole Grains & Specialty Flours; Focaccia & Rolls; Bread Art; Recipes for Leftover Sourdough Starter; and To Enjoy with Bread.
If you’d like to share your sourdough creations from the book, please show us! Don’t forget to tag @theclevercarrot and use #artisansourdoughmadesimple on Instagram and Facebook. Happy baking!
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
The Clever Cookbook
Get Ahead Strategies and Timesaving Tips for Stress-Free Home Cooking
Published by Page Street Publishing Co. February 16th 2016
- Barnes and Noble
- The Book Depository (FREE worldwide shipping!)
“The Clever Cookbook is your kitchen’s new best friend. Emilie Raffa’s debut cookbook is packed with all the timesaving shortcuts and flavor-boosting tips that she learned in culinary school and puts to use daily as a busy mom cooking easy and delicious meals for her family. When you cook with this book, it’s like Emilie is right there in your kitchen, telling stories and walking you through the steps to make amazing food with ease―and teaching you all her handy time-savers along the way! Her recipes focus on fresh, whole-food ingredients; this is comfort food you can feel good about.”
- 80+ recipes with 80+ photos
- Dietary labels (gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan) for quick and easy browsing
- Metric conversions
- Unique timesaving tips
- Minimal cleanup
- Easy to find ingredients
- Recipes include: delicious dinners, soups, pasta dishes, veggies, tray-bakes, and a few sweets
If you create a few recipes from the book, we’d love to see them! Don’t forget to tag @theclevercarrot and use #artisansourdoughmadesimple on Instagram and Facebook. Have fun cooking and enjoy!