Inspired by the holidays, this winter white cosmo is a seasonal take on the classic cosmopolitan. Simply mix citron vodka with white cranberry juice, cointreau, and a hint of fresh lime.
For a party, make a big batch in advance and chill until ready to serve. Traditionally you would serve these in a martini glass, but if you’re too clumsy to hold it properly (like me…) just use one of those chic stemless glasses instead. Pour over ice and no one will know the difference!
Garnish these festive tipples with sugar covered cranberries and sprigs of fragrant mint.
- 3 oz. citron vodka
- 1 oz. white cranberry juice
- ½ oz. cointreau
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- fresh mint
- sugar covered cranberries
- red toothpicks or wooden skewers
- *Substitute with frozen cranberries or raspberries
- Fill a small glass with ice. Combine the cocktail ingredients and mix well. Adjust with extra lime or cranberry juice to suit your taste. There should be a fine balance between sweet & tart.
- Alternatively, you can shake up your ingredients with ice and strain into chilled martini glasses.
- For the garnish, skewer mint sprigs and sugar covered cranberries (2) onto a toothpick. Place on the rim of the glass (not in the drink) so that the sugar doesn't melt. Let your guests use it to stir their cocktail. *See note.
- Serve straight away!