- 3 juicy white peaches, unpeeled
- 3 tbsp good-quality tequila (I used Patron Silver)
- 1 tbsp Triple sec
- juice of 1 lemon, plus more to taste
- 1 heaped tbsp of honey
- mint sprigs & blossoms for garnish
Note: I use my powerful Vitamix to blend the peaches. If your blender is not the greatest, puree in batches and/or add a splash of water to loosen up the ingredients. Strain if necessary to make the puree perfectly smooth.
- Roughly chop 2 of the white peaches. Slice the remaining peach into wedges for garnish and set aside. Alternatively, freeze your peach wedges to chill your drink. Do this on a parchment lined plate to prevent sticking.
- Add your chopped peaches to a blender. Top with tequila, Triple sec, lemon juice, and honey. Blend until perfectly smooth. Quick tip- depending on the texture of your peaches, you might need a splash of water to loosen up your puree. The consistency should be velvety smooth, not thick. Strain if necessary (see note above).
- Taste your margarita mix to see what it needs. More honey? More lemon? More alcohol? Adjust accordingly to suit your taste.
- Fill two glasses with ice. Pour your peachy margarita mix over the top and stir well.
- Garnish with mint and peach wedges.
- Serve right away. Cheers!