- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 4 large parsnips
- 4 carrots, assorted colors
- 1–2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1–2 tablespoons of chopped rosemary
- garlic powder, to taste
* For best results, make sure to cut the vegetables roughly the same size, for even cooking.
- Set your Airfryer to 350 F.
- Peel and trim all of the vegetables. Cut into 1/2-inch sticks. The best way to do this, is to cut the vegetables into slices first, lengthwise, and then across to create ‘fries’. Place the vegetables into 3 bowls, respectively.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, and a sprinkle of cornmeal. Toss well to combine.
- To air-fry, place half of the sweet potatoes into the fry basket, making sure not to go over the max line. Cook for 6-9 minutes or until crispy. Transfer to a wire rack and sprinkle with salt while still hot.
- For the parsnips, cook for 3-4 minutes. For the carrots, cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve directly on the cooling rack, family-style, or on a large platter. Veggie fries are best enjoyed warm, fresh out of the Airfryer.