Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp white miso
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup vegetable or mild olive oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 head of red or green Boston lettuce, leaves separated, washed and dried
- leftover grilled steak, thinly sliced*
- chive flowers*
*Note: substitute with rotisserie chicken or leave out for a vegetarian version. If you can’t find chive flowers, roast your sweet potatoes with a light sprinkle of garlic powder.
- Preheat your oven to 375 F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Toss the cubed sweet potatoes in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange onto your sheet pan and roast until tender, 15-20 minutes. Cool to room temperature before assembling the wraps.
- For the peanut-miso dressing, add all of the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Add additional water if it seems too thick. You will have extra dressing leftover- store in the fridge for up to one week (use it as a dip for carrots and broccoli, or drizzled over grilled fish!).
- To assemble, fill each lettuce wrap with a few sweet potatoes, 1 or 2 slices of steak and sprinkle with chive flowers. Drizzle with the miso dressing right before serving. Fold up the sides and enjoy like a taco.
- Serve at room temperature.