For the Dip
- 3 tbsp. white miso paste
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ garlic clove, grated
- 1–2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil (optional)
- carrot sticks, assorted colors
- sugar snap peas
- 1 large watermelon radish, sliced thin
- cauliflower florets
- red radishes, left whole with their leafy green tops
- Add all of the dip ingredients to a bowl, starting out with 1 tablespoon of the honey. Whisk throughly to combine. Taste, and add the remaining tablespoon of honey if you’d like it sweeter. The flavor should be salty, tangy, and slightly sweet.
- Arrange the vegetables onto a serving platter. Open up a few of the sugar snap pods and sprinkle the peas around the plate.
- Serve with the dip on the side.