- 2 c. skin-on whole almonds
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp. roughly chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- pinch of cayenne (optional)
- flaky sea salt*
- rosemary sprigs
* I use Maldon flaky sea salt
** These nuts are lightly sweetened. Add more brown sugar if you prefer.
- Preheat your oven to 325 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the almonds to a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg white until frothy. Add the rosemary, brown sugar, salt, paprika, and cayenne (if using). Mix thoroughly until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the mixture over the almonds and toss well to combine.
- Spread the almonds out onto the prepared baking sheet in one single layer.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, stirring once or twice to break up the pieces. The nuts are ready when all of the moisture has evaporated.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Cool before serving for maximum crunch.
- Store in an air-tight container with rosemary sprigs.