- 3 tbsp. white miso*
- 1/4–1/2 garlic clove (depending on how much you like)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. mirin
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable or mild olive oil
- 2 tbsp. water
*To make this gluten-free, be sure to look for brown-rice based white miso. Gluten-free brands include Eden Foods & South River Miso.
- Blitz everything together in a mini food processor or blender. Add additional water if it seems too thick.
- Store dressing in an air tight jar in the fridge. It will keep for about a week.