- 1x 9 oz. bag of Giovanni Rana Tagliatelle
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh Pecorino Romano, grated
- black pepper, to taste
- In a medium pot, bring 2 1/2 quarts of water to a boil. Cook the pasta for only 2 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup of the starchy cooking liquid and then drain the pasta in a colander.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large sauce pan over low heat. Add 1/4 cup of the reserved starchy pasta liquid and whisk well to combine.
- Add the pasta to the pan and toss with tongs to coat all of the strands. Add a splash more of the reserved cooking liquid if the sauce seems too dry. Sprinkle with some of the cheese. Finish with black pepper to taste, and serve right away.