These lemon pepper roasted radishes are a delicious, unexpected discovery! This veggie side dish takes about 5 min to prep and the end result is WOW!
- 1 bunch of rainbow radishes
- olive oil, for coating
- lemon pepper seasoning, to taste
- 1 pat of unsalted butter
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To prepare the radishes, remove the leafy green tops and save for another recipe (they’re great tossed into a mesclun salad). Halve the radishes lengthwise through the root.
- Arrange the radishes onto the baking sheet. Coat lightly with olive oil. Season with lemon pepper, to taste.
- Roast for about 10-20 minutes, depending on size. Check at the 10 minute mark; insert a paring knife into the center of a radish. If it pulls out easily, they’re ready. If not, cook for a little bit longer.
- To serve, toss with the butter while still warm. Enjoy right away!
To preserve freshness, separate the radish bulbs and leaves before storing separately in the fridge.
Keywords: roasted radishes, how to cook radishes, radish greens, lemon pepper, side dish, roasted radish recipe