- 1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ c. sugar
- 1 c. mango, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ c. melted coconut oil
- ¾ c. buttermilk, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 F. Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and sugar. Add the mangoes and toss gently to coat.
- In another bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Gently combine the dry and wet ingredients. Try not to break up the mangoes or over mix the batter; you will have tough muffins.
- Spoon the batter into your muffin cups, about ⅔’s full.
- Sprinkle some of the coconut flakes and white chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Cool for 10 minutes inside the tin. Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.