- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- drizzle of olive oil
- 2 heaped tbsp sumac*
- dash of garlic powder, to taste
- coarse salt & freshly ground pepper
- 3/4– 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped dill, divided
*If you cant find sumac, substitute with a light dusting of sweet, smoked paprika. Add lemon juice to the florets after roasting.
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the cauliflower to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil until well coated. Add the sumac, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Spread the cauliflower evenly onto the baking sheets.
- Roast for about 25-30 minutes until golden and tender (check at the 20 minute mark to see what’s going on).
- Remove the trays from the oven. Taste and season with extra salt and pepper, if necessary. Transfer cauliflower to a serving platter and toss gently with half of the chopped dill.
- To serve, sprinkle the pomegranate seeds and the remaining dill over the top.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.