- 1 lb. dover sole
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, for brushing
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 c. uncooked whole grain couscous
- 1/2 c. sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 2 tbsp. reserved oil from sun-dried tomato jar
- 1/2. c. Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 c. parsley, chopped
- 1/2. feta, crumbled
- 1 lemon
- salt + pepper
- parsley sprigs
- lemon slices
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the couscous according to the package instructions. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, olives and parsley. Toss with the reserved tomato oil and juice of 1/2 a lemon. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well to combine and add more oil, lemon juice and seasoning as needed. Top with feta.
- To prepare the fish, pat dry with paper towels. Place onto the lined tray. Brush with olive oil and season with lemon pepper. Top with lemon slices. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm with parsley sprigs and extra lemon slices.