- 1 package of fresh lemon ricotta ravioli*
- 4 large handfuls of baby greens, spinach or kale
- 1 fat garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tsp. olive oil + more for drizzling
- salt + pepper
- parmesan cheese
* I used Trader Joe’s Girasoli Ricotta + Lemon Zest
* Recipe serves 2-3 hungry people or 4 people for a light bite.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ravioli according to the package instructions. To drain the pasta, use a slotted spoon or scoop them out with a small strainer and transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with oil oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the greens by the handful, and toss gently with tongs as they wilt. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, potion the ravioli and greens onto plates and drizzle with extra olive oil.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese to taste.