- 1 c. English cucumber, peeled
- 4 c. cubed watermelon, seeded
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled + thinly sliced
- 2 lemons
- sparkling water or club soda (I used cucumber melon)*
- fresh mint
- extra cucumber slices for garnish
* Substitute with lemon, lime or another all-natural flavored club soda of your choice
** To benefit from the nutrients of fresh juice, drink this refresher right away! However, the flavor will intensify when chilled in the fridge for about an hour.
- Add the cucumber, watermelon, and ginger to a blender. Process until smooth, and the ginger is broken up.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon, plus more to taste; you want a nice balance of tart and sweet.
- Strain to remove any seeds and pieces of ginger.
- Pour the juice about 2/3’s full in glasses over ice.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh mint and cucumber slices.
- Serve chilled.