- 1 c. blackberries*
- 1/2-inch piece of ginger, peeled + thinly sliced
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 c. Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. apple cider
- maple syrup, to taste
*Substitute with blueberries
- In a blender, puree the blackberries and ginger together until pulverized (add a splash of juice if necessary to get it going). Strain the juice. Quickly rinse out the blender to remove any remaining seeds and pour the juice back in.
- Add the banana, yogurt, and apple cider.
- Process until completely smooth.
- Add maple syrup to taste.