- 2 mangoes
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 kiwis
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 1/2 pint of raspberries
- 1 star fruit
- 1/4 c. fresh orange juice
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- small pinch of nutmeg
- 1 vanilla bean
- fresh mint
* Adjust the amounts according to your liking. If your fruit is a bit tart, you can add more honey to balance it out.
- For the glaze, whisk the first 4 ingredients together until the honey is completely dissolved. Using a pairing knife, slice the vanilla bean in half lengthwise. With the back of the knife, scrape out the seeds and add to the bowl (with the pods). Whisk well.
- Peel, slice and chop all of the fruit.
- Add everything (except the raspberries) to a large bowl. Top with the glaze and toss gently to combine.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until nice and chilled.
- Right before serving, toss lightly. Garnish with raspberries and fresh mint leaves. *See note.
* It is best to add the raspberries right before serving so that they do not get crushed.