- 2 tortillas
- 1 heaped tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 2 slices of ham
- 1/3 c. shredded turkey
- 1 tsp. roughly chopped parsley
- 5 thin slices of brie
- 1 tsp. olive oil (optional)
- salt & pepper
- parsley sprigs for garnish
- Warm a large non-stick skillet or flat griddle pan over low heat. Add olive oil if desired.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread the cranberry sauce in a thin layer over one of the tortillas.
- In this order, layer the ham slices, turkey, and parsley over the cranberry sauce. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the brie.
- Top with the remaining tortilla.
- Place the quesadilla into the skillet, and cook until golden and the cheese has started to melt.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let it rest for about 1 minute.
- Cut into wedges to serve.