- 2 haas avocados
- 2 heaped tbsp. vidalia onions, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 4–5 limes
- 1 jalapeno (optional) ribs & seeds removed
- flaky sea salt, such as maldon
- Run your knife around the avocados. Remove the pit and score the flesh into medium size chunks. Scoop out into a large bowl and squeeze over some lime juice (prevents browning).
- Finely chop up your onions. To do this, ddd a pinch of salt and smash with the flat side of your knife. This will break them down into a paste.
- Roughly chop up some cilantro. The amount is up to you.
- Add the onion, cilantro, and diced jalapeno (if using) to the bowl.
- Gently mix the ingredients together. You can make it chunky or smooth.
- Give it a taste. Adjust the flavor with extra lime juice and salt.
- Serve with your favorite chips.
* Buy yourself extra limes as some can be juicier than others.