Artisan Sourdough Made Simple
A Beginner’s Guide to Delicious Handcrafted Bread with Minimal Kneading
Published by Page Street Publishing Co. October 24th 2017
- Barnes & Noble
- The Book Depository (FREE shipping worldwide)
- Learn how to create and care for your sourdough starter with FAQ’s & troubleshooting tips
- Measurements listed in both grams and cups
- 65+ recipes with a photo for each one!
- All doughs are essentially no-knead followed by a convenient overnight rise
- Step-by-step photos for shaping and scoring techniques
- Additional chapters include: Sweet and Savory Artisan Loaves; Pan Loaves and Sandwich Bread; Whole Grains & Specialty Flours; Focaccia & Rolls; Bread Art; Recipes for Leftover Sourdough Starter; and To Enjoy with Bread.
Extraordinary Homemade Sourdough The Easy Way!
“Many bakers speak of their sourdough starter as if it has a magical life of its own, so it can be intimidating to those new to the sourdough world; fortunately with Artisan Sourdough Made Simple, Emilie Raffa removes the fear and proves that baking with sourdough is easy, and can fit into even a working parent’s schedule! Any new baker is inevitably hit with question after question. Emilie has the answers. As a professionally trained chef and avid home baker, she uses her experience to guide readers through the science and art of sourdough. With step-by-step master recipe guides, readers learn how to create and care for their own starters, plus they get more than 65 unique recipes to bake a variety of breads that suit their every need.”
If you’d like to share your sourdough creations from the book, please show us! Don’t forget to tag @theclevercarrot and use #artisansourdoughmadesimple on Instagram and Facebook. Happy baking!